Wednesday 8 January 2014

Planning for Filming Day 1

On shooting day one, scheduled for the 10/01/14, I will be working with Mell, my main girl character. I will be filming all shots that involve her being alone as I cannot work with my main boy and girl together due to Jack working during the day. I have devised together a list of all the shots I will be shooting in two different locations which should take up to an hour in the first location (Industrial) and half an hour in the second location (Hessle Foreshore).


My first shoot is planned for Friday 10th of January between the hours of half 11 and half 2 this is because I do not expect or want my actress to be outside in the cold for a long period of time. I also do not want to clash with the sun setting and not being able to get everything i want done with it getting dark. Therefore I looked up the weather as part of my planning and sun rise and set times. As you can see below the best time to film is over lunch as it will be the warm part of the day and with a little sunshine.



I am a qualified driver therefore getting to and from the locations will be no problem for me and my actress. I have offered to drive and told her to make sure she has ate before the shoot as we will be working over lunch time and then I will take her to Costa to warm up afterwards as a thank-you for taking time out her day. Hopefully I will have around 20 seconds of footage to begin with 

I will also be taking pictures throughout the day to gain ideas for my digipak and poster as well as location shots for the beginning of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment