Tuesday 25 March 2014

Filming Day 4 planned for last month was finally re-filmed on 22.3.14




On Saturday the 22nd of March I got the chance to shoot with Jack at Hessle Foreshore for the final shots of my music video. 

Above are the shot numbers and timings that I originally posted. I worked with jack for an hour and twenty minutes as the weather was rainy and windy, this disrupted my original shots of wanting Jack to be in forest. However I was able to film in a tunnel with him to get us out of the rain, which I feel benefited my video as the messy look of the walls and miserable weather added to the effects and fits to the genre of my music video.



This is the picture used throughout the music video, which I used with Jack and Mell throughout filming and on this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment